• Applicants must have obtained a Masters Degree in law, philosophy or the social sciences.
• The programme is taught in English. Applicants whose first language is not English must take a language proficiency test. Applicants whose Masters was in English may request a waiver of this requirement.
• The mobility and participation fees amount to a total of €12.000 for a period of three years.
• Successful candidates receive a PhD awarded by the university of enrollment.
• Applications are invited before the 15th of April for the academic year commencing 1 October.
• Non-European applicants are advised to send in their applications before 15 March in order to ensure a timely obtainment of a visa.
Before completing the application form, you are advised to carefully read all information regarding the programme and admission requirements. Applications which are not properly completed will be returned to the candidates. This will cause delay in the admission decision and visa application.
Please post a signed copy of the form to the address indicated therein, and email an electronic copy to: email@example.com.